As a player and affiliate, I want to make sure you have access to important information and links about responsible gambling.
If you think you may have an issue with your gambling please contact one the following organisations:
- GambleAware – www.begambleaware.org – Provides facts, advice and help about gambling responsibly
- National Gambling Helpline – 0808 8020 133 – Freephone telephone helpline available 8am-midnight, 7 days a week
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk – A registered charity that provides advice, support and free counselling which is confidential and non-judgemental
- Gam-Anon – www.gamanon.org.uk – Supporting those, such as friends and family, who are affected by another person’s gambling
- Gamblers Anonymous – www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk – Help for compulsive gamblers, including forum, chat room and local meetings
- GamBlock – www.gamblock.com – Software that stops all gambling sites and software from running on your PC and Android device
- Gordon Moody Association – www.gordonmoody.org.uk – Offers therapeutic support to severely addicted gamblers through intensive residential treatment as well as online and outreach services
If you have any issues with debt or money, please contact one of these organisations:
- The Money Advice Service – www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk – Free and impartial money advice from government set-up body
- National Debtline – www.nationaldebtline.org – Free confidential and impartial advice on how to deal with debt issues
- Debt Support Trust – www.debtsupporttrust.org.uk – Non-profit debt charity offering advice on 0800 085 0226
Additional advice and support:
- Citizens Advice – www.citizensadvice.org.uk – Able to help and advise on a wide range of areas including, debt, money and legal issues.
- The Samaritans – www.samaritans.org (UK helpline number: 116 123) – Confidential support for those experiencing emotional distress or suicidal thoughts. Available 24 hours a day, free.